Our country Malaysia is an exciting melting pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in a culturally diverse and naturally beautiful hub.
Multiculturalism has not only made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise, it has also made Malaysia home to hundreds of colourful festivals, creating a tradition of celebrations. Generally, Malaysians
are extremely laid back, warm and friendly. Geographically, Malaysia as diverse as its culture. There are two parts to the country, 11 states in the peninsular of Malaysia and 2 states
on the northern part of Borneo.
Advantages of studying in Malaysia:
- High quality of education of international standard, regulated by the Ministry of Education;
- Twinning programmes offer internatioanal students the best routes to top notch qualifications from the UK, USA, Australia, Canada or New Zealand for higher studies;
- Relatively affordable fees of lower costs of living;
- English is widely used as the medium of instructions preparing graduates for global market;
- Institutions offer friendly environment and world-class facilities;
- Simple immigration procedures for international students;
- Malaysia is a nation which comprise of people from diverse ethnic background living in harmony, offers international students a unique learning and cultural experience;
- Diversity in food, festivals, customs, races and languages;
- Long history of economic and political stability.